YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE.
1. Use of Website and Limitations on Use. This Website and its Content is for your personal use only, and not for commercial exploitation. No right, title or interest in the Website or any Content is transferred to you by your use or by any other occurrence. Providers reserve complete title and full intellectual property rights in the Website and all Content. You may not copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display, derive, or transmit for commercial, non-profit or public purposes all or any portion of this Website or its Content. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense, or create derivative works from this Website or the Content. Nor may you use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, or extract information about usage, individual identities or users. You may not use any robot, spider, other automatic software or device, or manual process to monitor or copy the Website or the Content. You may not use this Website to transmit any false, misleading, fraudulent or illegal communications. You may not use or otherwise export or re-export this Website or any portion thereof, or the Content in violation of the export control laws and regulations of the United States of America. Any unauthorized use of this Website or its Content is prohibited.
2. Not Legal Advice. Although the content contained in the Website has been prepared, reviewed, and certified by state specific lawyers, Providers are not a Law Firm. This Website and its Content are not intended to and do not constitute legal advice. Your use of the Website does not create an attorney-client relationship with Providers or any of the Law Firms named in the Website.
3. Sponsors. This Website is sponsored by state specific Law Firms (“Sponsors”). The state specific Sponsors are responsible for reviewing, editing, and providing the legal content contained within the Website. However, by using this Website you agree that neither the Sponsors nor Providers will be responsible for any errors or omissions in the Website content. Further, by using this Website you agree that the legal references, Practice Pointers, Inside Tips, Cheat Sheets, Libraries, Examples, and all other content, are for informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice and cannot not be relied upon as legal advice.
4. Communications. Providers disclaim all liability for any Sponsor Communications that you may receive or any actions that you may take or refrain from taking as a result of this Website or any Sponsor Communications arising from this Website. You are solely responsible for assessing and verifying the identity and trustworthiness of the source and content appearing on this Website or from any Sponsor Communications. Providers assume no responsibility for verifying, and make no representations or warranties regarding, the identity or trustworthiness of the source or Content of the Website or any Sponsor Communications. As used herein, “Sponsor Communications” means any communications directed to you from any Sponsor directly or indirectly in connection with this Website.
5. Intellectual Property Rights.
5.2. Copyright. The works of authorship contained in this Website including, but not limited to, all Content, design, text and images, are owned, except as otherwise expressly stated, by Providers. Copyright laws and treaty provisions protect the entire contents of this Website. In accordance with these terms, except as stated above, you and other Website users may not: (a) copy, reproduce, modify, use, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way material from the Website without Providers’ express written permission; (b) copy, modify or display trademarks, names or logos appearing on this Website in any way without Providers’ express written permission; or (c) redeliver any of the pages, text, images or other content of this Website using “framing” technology without Providers’ express written permission.
6. Errors and Corrections. Providers do not represent, warrant, or guarantee the accuracy, completeness, adequacy or currency of the Website and its Content. Your use of the Website and its Content or materials linked from this Website is at your own risk. Providers may make improvements and/or changes to the Website, its features, functionality or Content at any time.
7. Third Party Content. Third party content may appear on this Website or may be accessible via links from this Website. Providers shall not be responsible for and assume no liability for any infringement, mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehood, opinions, representations or any other form of content contained in any third party content connected to or appearing on this Website.
8. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THIS WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. PROVIDERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, PERFORMANCE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, OMISSIONS, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, AND DELAYS. PROVIDERS DISCLAIM ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF OR ANY WAY RELATED TO (A) ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS FROM THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT, THE INTERACTIVE AREAS, OR ANY THIRD PARTY COMMUNICATIONS; (B) THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THIS WEBSITE, THE INTERACTIVE AREAS, THE CONTENT, OR ANY PORTION THEREOF; OR (C) YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, THE INTERACTIVE AREAS, THE CONTENT, OR ANY THIRD PARTY COMMUNICATIONS.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. PROVIDERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEBSITE, THE CONTENT, THE INTERACTIVE AREAS, ANY FACTS OR OPINIONS APPEARING ON OR THROUGH AN INTERACTIVE AREA, OR ANY THIRD PARTY SPONSOR COMMUNICATIONS. PROVIDERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) IN ANY WAY DUE TO, RESULTING FROM, OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEBSITE, THE INTERACTIVE AREAS, THE CONTENT, OR ANY THIRD PARTY SPONSOR COMMUNICATIONS. TO THE EXTENT THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS PROHIBITED OR FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, YOU AGREE TAT PROVIDERS’ SOLE OBLIGATION TO YOU FOR DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO NO MORE THAN $100.00.
11. Third Party Rights. The provisions of paragraphs 8 (Disclaimer), 9 (Limitation of Liability), and 10 (Indemnification) are for the benefit of Providers and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and Website Sponsor to this Website. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.