Retain a Texas Construction Lawyer

Sponsored by Lovein | Ribman, P.C.

109 River Oaks Drive, Suite 100, Southlake, Texas 76092

When it comes to preparing and filing Lien Documents, there are really only two options that you should consider: (1) you can retain a Construction Lawyer to do it for you; or (2) you can do it on your own with proper instructions and artfully drafted “Lien Documents” (as opposed to “fill-in-the-blanks lien forms”). We make doing either of these options easy! To learn more about the benefits of retaining Lovein | Ribman, P.C., a Texas Construction Law Firm, to prepare and file your Lien Documents, read below. To learn more about the benefits of preparing Lien Documents on your own with the Lien Professor’s Lien Kit Documents and Instructions, click here.

Why Use a Construction Lawyer?

  • The Construction Lawyers at Lovein | Ribman, P.C. can analyze your specific situation and determine effective methods to use to enforce payment.
  • The Construction Lawyers at Lovein | Ribman, P.C. can effectively employ the tricks and secrets discussed in this website as a means to enforcing payment.
  • When your Lien Documents are prepared by a Construction Lawyer, you have the assurance that the Documents have been properly prepared and timely filed/served.
  • When the Property Owner, General Contractor, or Subcontractor receives a Lien Document from a Construction Lawyer, as opposed to a non-lawyer “On-Line Lien/Bond Claim Processing Service,” they should know that you are serious about being paid.

When to Use a Construction Lawyer?

  • When your Claim is large enough that it makes economical sense to retain a Construction Lawyer to prepare the Lien Documents for you.
  • When you believe it will be necessary to later file a Lawsuit to foreclose on the Lien and want the assurance that the Lien Documents have been properly and timely prepared.
  • When you do not feel comfortable preparing the Lien Documents on your own.
  • When you have already taken the first step in the Lien Filing Process and feel as if you need the assistance of a Construction Lawyer for that particular Project.
  • When you have a Lien that is too complicated to figure out on your own.

Whether you are a General Contractor, Subcontractor, Material Supplier, Architect, Engineer, or Laborer who has or will be providing work to either a residential or commercial Project, the Construction Lawyers at Lovein | Ribman, P.C. can prepare, file, and serve all of the necessary Lien Documents for you. To inquire further about our services, select the appropriate button below: