When it comes to preparing and serving a Payment Bond Claim, there are really only two options that you should consider: (1) you can retain a Construction Lawyer to do it for you; or (2) you can do it on your own with proper instructions and with artfully drafted “Payment Bond Claim Documents” (as opposed to “fill-in-the-blank forms”). We make doing either of these options easy! To learn more about what is included in our Payment Bond Claim Kit, click the button below. To learn more about having a Texas Construction Lawyer prepare Payment Bond Claim Documents for you, click here.
What is the “Payment Bond Claim Kit”?
- PREPARED BY CONSTRUCTION LAWYERS: The Lien Professor’s Payment Bond Claim Kit is a comprehensive set of Payment Bond Claim Documents and Instructions created by Texas Construction Lawyers for Subcontractors, Material Suppliers, Architects, Engineers, and Laborers.
- ALL-INCLUSIVE: Each Payment Bond Claim Kit includes all of the necessary Payment Bond Claim Documents that you will need to perfect a Claim against the Payment Bond on any type of Government Owned Project (other than federally owned Projects), to include all required Notices to recover unpaid progress payments and/or unpaid contractual retainage, Requests for Information from both the General Contractor and the Governmental Entity, Payment Demand Letters, and much much more. Click here to learn more about each Document contained in the Kit.
- USED BY CONSTRUCTION LAWYERS: All of the Payment Bond Claim Kit Documents have been artfully drafted and have the “look and feel” of high-end legal instruments, not “fill-in-the-blank” forms used by the multiple online lien/bond processing services. These are the actual Payment Bond Claim Documents used by experienced Texas Construction Lawyers to make a Claim against a Payment Bond for their own clients.
- IN-DEPTH INSTRUCTIONS: Each Payment Bond Claim Document includes its own set of written instructions which explain in detail: (1) the purpose of the Document; (2) how to complete the Document and make it specific to your Project; (3) when and how to serve the Document; and (4) whom to serve the document on.
- LEARN HOW TO ENFORCE PAYMENT: The Payment Bond Claim Kit includes tricks and secrets used by Texas Construction Lawyers to effectively enforce payment through the “Payment Bond Claim Process.”
- LIEN LAW SUMMARY: The Payment Bond Claim Kit includes a 19 page Payment Bond Claim Law Summary which outlines in detail the Payment Bond Claim laws, the Payment Bond Claim Filing Process, and other construction statutes used to enforce payment on a Texas public construction Project.
- INSTANTLY DOWNLOADABLE: The entire Payment Bond Claim Kit is instantly downloaded to your computer. Within minutes you will be able to easily modify every Lien Document in Microsoft Word to fit your specific Project.
- RE-USE ON ALL FUTURE PROJECTS: All of the Payment Bond Claim Documents and Instructions are yours to keep and can be used over and over again for making Payment Bond Claims on all of your future Projects.
- COMPREHENSIVE: The Payment Bond Claim Kit is perfect for anyone who wants a comprehensive working knowledge of the Texas Payment Bond Claim laws; wants to have the ability to quickly prepare Payment Bond Claim Documents on your own; and wants to own a complete set of highly professional Payment Bond Claim Documents and Instructions that can be used over and over again on any Project.
Whether you are a Subcontractor, Material Supplier, Architect, Engineer, or Laborer who has or will be providing labor, materials, equipment, or services to a Public Project, our Payment Bond Claim Kit includes all of the necessary Documents and Instructions that you will need to confidently perfect a Claim against the Payment Bond from start to finish. To learn more about what is included in our Payment Bond Claim Kit, click the Payment Bond Claim Kit button above.